This year's Genome Center Annual Halloween Symposium will focus on microbiome research.
Join us for research talks, pumpkin carving contest, prizes for best costumes, and more!
Click on Event Details for more information and speaker line-up.
- Keynote talk by Tanja Woyke (DOE JGI, LBL)
- Dawn Sumner (Earth and Planetary Sciences, CLS)
- Christian Santos Medellin (Sundar lab, Plant Biology, CBS)
- Angela Zivkovic (Nutrition-CA&ES)
- Phillip Brooks (Brown Lab, SVM)
- Ruihong Zhang (Bio & Ag Engineering, SOE)
- Eric Velazquez (Baumler Lab, MMI, SOM)
- Matt Settles (Genome Center, CBS)